Sunday, September 4, 2011

Who is Commander Schwegs?

I really, really love TF2! In fact, I've played over 2,500 hours!

I've been an admin for many TF2 servers, both playing servers and trading servers, and I also participate in a competitive clan. When I'm not busy doing that, you can usually find me inventing new ways to (lovingly) pwn n00bs on a 2fort server ;).

Helping people is my hobby -- I have spent hundreds of hours helping people safely conduct item-for-item and item-for-money trades (totaling approximately $50,000 USD) since December 2010.

UHC/UTC admins along with SOP-TS members have middlemanned thousands of trades, totaling est. $5 Million USD. UHC admins also helped raise well over $3,000 USD in donations for Japanese tsunami relief, and have been recognized on the Valve blog and via community weapons.

Experience
Useful Links

No comments:

Post a Comment