Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday at 6pm CST: Appearance on Control Point Podcast

The Control Point Podcast is having me as a guest on their upcoming show this week.

www.controlpointpodcast.com

You can watch it live on Sunday, around 6PM CST at deadworkers.com/live, or you can listen to the podcast released every wednesday on iTunes and their website.

Topics
  • Is trading worth my time? 
  • What determines prices?
  • You mean PEOPLE spend REAL MONEY on this game?!??! 
  • But...I don’t want to spend real money! 
  • How do I find someone who wants what I have, or who has what I want? 
  • Is there anything valuable in my backpack? 
  • How do I get an unusual hat? 
  • Why would someone ever try to scam me? 
  • What are common scam tactics and how can I defend myself? 
  • Help, I’ve been scammed! 
  • UTC Announcements

No comments:

Post a Comment